The Isolight Puck light and color sensor is an ideal companion for image quality testing or camera calibration. No matter your scene size, the Puck lets you quickly set and verify your lighting including color, light level, and uniformity.
- Auto-ranging sensor delivers accurate readings from 0.1 lux to 1.0 Mlux
- Color data is reported in either color temperature (K) or CIE-xy coordinates
- RGB LED ring for indicating status
- Powered and controlled over USB 2.0 mini-B connector
- Serial-over-USB interface is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices
- Rare-earth magnet and 1/4"-20 thread for mounting
- Case is finished in 18% matte gray
- The Puck is 1.6 in x 1.6 in x 0.8 in (40 mm x 40 mm x 21 mm)
The Puck requires a host device for power and control. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices.
- Isolight Puck sensor
- Soft storage bag
- 3m mini-B USB cable
- User manual